The Nova Points program is based on best practices from across Division I athletics departments, yet customized for Villanova. The program is designed to provide a first-class experience for our 600+ student-athletes while recognizing the incredible support of our fans. Nova Points will help to provide the necessary resources for all of Villanova's 24 athletic programs to compete at the highest levels.
Awarding Nova Points
Nova Points will continue to be awarded as follows:
- 3 points for every $100 given to Athletics
- 2 points for every $100 given to the University (non-athletics gifts)
- 1 point for every $100 allocated in University-deferred giving
- 30 points per year as a Men's Basketball full-season ticket holder in the Finneran Pavilion
- 10 points per year as a Football, Women's Basketball and Men's Lacrosse season ticket holder
New — Nova Points will also be awarded as follows:
- 3 points for every $100 towards season ticket holder capital seat license and annual ticket premium payments. This does not include the cost of the actual ticket.
- 15 points per year as a Men's Basketball Wells Fargo Center ticket package holder
- 10 additional points per year for being a season ticket holder in all four sports (Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Football and Men's Lacrosse)
- 10 points per year for years of full-time service to the University for current faculty and staff.
Nova Points will be updated and communicated externally on a bi-annual basis:
- At the end of the calendar year to determine postseason ticket seat locations
- At the end of the fiscal year (June 1-May 31) for VAF Donor benefits purposes
Nova Points Total
Click here to view your Nova Points total.
Nova Points FAQ
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions about Nova Points